[meteorite-list] How many Hexahedrites are there?

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 21 18:40:54 2006

In a message dated 8/21/2006 12:01:01 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
midwest_at_meteorman.org writes:
Hello List,

How many Hexahedrite meteorites are there?

I can't seem to get an exact count

It seems most of the known Hexahedrites are owned by governments and museums
not in many private collections. I'm also looking for pictures of any
Hexahedrites

Hello Tim,
There are a few available.
Here is a picture of Huaytiquina (Argentina). With a great jagged shock vein.

        _http://www.impactika.com/images/Huaytiq.jpg_
(http://www.impactika.com/images/Huaytiq.jpg)

I also have a couple slice of Fredericksburg. I can take pictures of those
if you wish. It would be later today or tomorrow.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.