[meteorite-list] MeteoriteArticles.com AD: eBay Auctions (Thin Sections, Odessa+)

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 20 18:57:13 2006

Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. It was our first not-blistering-hot
weekend in several months so I just returned from the park with father and
my dog Lea-La. Hopefully it will stay cool so I can catch up a little on
yard work this next week.

But now back to business.

I have several items ending on ebay today and tomorrow, most linked below,
to interest you.
Thin Sections, from David New, including many super rare specimens, such as
Lance and Axtell. Along with a couple diogenites, LL's and some neat
chondrites. A few of the thin sections, the ones with the yellow labels,
are from the same source that NAU (Ted Bunch) use for their classifications.
  They are rather nice, but not quite David New level. Perhaps I am bias,
but this seems to be the general belief of thin section collectors.

I also have a 3+ lb. Odessa meteorite, priced at less then half retail that
might interest you. I got it 5-6 years ago back when Odessa’s were more
plentiful and was therefore about to pick out of a pile of them for this
one.

This next week, perhaps even today, I will break 1500 auctions for the first
time. So even if something below does not interest, you might spend a
little time sorting through the pages.
Also, I will be listing more specimens with TCU/Monnig labels today and/or
tomorrow. 2 or 3 usually go at buy-it-nows before I have a chance to tell
the list. (Due to the 1 a week ad rule.) So be sure to check to tonight and
tomorrow.

You are view all by auctions by clicking onto the link:
http://stores.ebay.com/MeteoriteArticles

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas
www.meteoritearticles.com

Springer H5 Meteorite Thin Section with 15mm Metal Vein
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290019087740

Pinto Mountains L6 Meteorite Thin Section, High Quality
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290019089222

Lance CO3 France Meteorite Thin Section, 100's of CAI's
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290019092397

Bilanga Diogenite Meteorite Thin Section - High Quality
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290019096611

Odessa Iron Meteorite, Nice Large Individual - 1745g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290019103053

RARE - Wild Horse, Colorado H5 METEORITE Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290019106311

NWA 984 LL4 Meteorite Thin Section, High Quality
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290019427513

SAH 97137 L/LL4 Meteorite Thin Section, High Quality
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290019427790

Axtell, Texas CV3 Meteorite Thin Section, High Quality
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290019428655

Johnstown, Colorado Diogenite Meteorite Thin Section
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290019429120

Tulia (a) H5 Meteorite Thin Section, High Quality
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290019430980

2006 Meteorite Festival Canceled Brenham Postcard, Neat
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290019799942

Essex California H5 Meteorite Thin Section
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290020539655

Gold Basin L4 Meteorite Thin Section, High Quality
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290020538390

Johnstown, Colorado Diogenite Meteorite Thin Section
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290020143394

Dhofar 020 Oman H4-5, S4 Meteorite Individual - 82.8g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290019105549