[meteorite-list] Moroccan seller

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 20 16:34:00 2006

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 19:48:12 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello List,
>
>Does anyone know gharrad abdelfattah? I think I previously received a message with large image files from him.

I haven't dealt with him before, but I have had direct offers from people under
different names before. Some of the meteorites look better than others, but I'm
really leery of dealing with someone "cold mailing" me directly like that-- if
it was a real offer, why not send it to the whole list? It's not like I'm one
of the known dealers on the list. Here are some photos of some of the
meteorites (and whatever else some of those photos are) that have been offered
to me like that. Somebody might recognize some of them.

http://webpages.charter.net/garrison6328/tempfiles/