[meteorite-list] Planet Pluto Mailing List

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 20 16:07:24 2006

Yes, thank you, I myself am growing tired of being on a planet discussion
list.
I signed up for meteorites, and meteorite related topics. Now everyone can
handle a little off-topic material, but hundreds of emails, come on!
Back to meteorites please, there is much to discuss in that area which this
list is made for.
Michael Farmer