[meteorite-list] Ibitira slice

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 19 20:00:13 2006

Thank you Bernd, as always, a superb thin section. As I said however, it's
the vesicles that I would prize as it's a rather rare commodity for know
"ites"
Having "fallen for" some terrestrial lavas before groping my way to the
List, I'd much appreciate a fully recognizible magma "bubbles and all"
meteorite as demonstrated in Ibitera.
Jerry Flaherty