[meteorite-list] Solar System in Perspective

From: Larry Lebofsky <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 18 16:55:45 2006

I think EL 61 rotates fairly rapidly and it is thought that this shape was
frozen in when it was formed. This is where the actual defining of a planet
gets a little fuzzy and where I start having problems with, if not the
definition, how do you determine what is and what is not a planet.

The definition is not perfect, but this and how it is implemented are things
that can be worked out.

Larry

--
Dr. Larry A. Lebofsky