[meteorite-list] NOT PLANETS, PLANEMOS

From: Larry Lebofsky <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 17 17:05:12 2006

I continue to break my promises.

The original committee that could not come up with a definition for planet did
state (I assume from some ohter IAU group working on the other end with large
planets) that there are no free-floating planets. Below deuterium burning
(brown dwarf) you are a sub-brown dwarf (not making this up).

Larry

--
Dr. Larry A. Lebofsky
Senior Research Scientist