[meteorite-list] Beware of the two kinds of 'Moss'-material...

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 17 00:38:17 2006

WOW, now where have I heard this before, the old "my material is better than
his material because his was rained on" spiel! I went through this with
Bensour, Thuathe, and Benguerir, now it seems with Moss.
My meteorite was found on Sunday, July 30th. As you yourself right Bjorn,
the heavy rains started AFTER July 30th. Can you please them tell us how
something that started AFTER I picked up my pieces would affect my pieces?
Is Norway some kind of time-travel country, where events that occur after
something can affect the past?
Theses pieces are about as pristine as they can be. There was a sprinkle or
two in the area the day before, but it was barely enough to wet the car
glass.
If you want to wait to buy some material that may or may now show up, be my
guest. Just don?t buy into the BS as seems to the norm with all new falls
now.
Michael Farmer