[meteorite-list] Re: Moss meteorite sales

From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 16 23:23:52 2006

Mike:
I do not recall saying it was illegal after you had found one.
I was merely asking the list if anyone knew the hunting laws in Norway
as I was strongly considering flying over.
Several other hunters told me to that it was illegal to remove ANY
cultural property.
Since there was confusion over the laws, I abandoned the trip.
Mr. Mazur has done his homework and it appears to be OK...for now.
Matt