[meteorite-list] Micro/Macromount Availability- Where did they Go?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 16 18:54:57 2006

We have heard it all before. By the way, I never
mentioned your name, I replied to an email regarding
shipping, so why you took offense, I am not sure.
I do not need impressing Adam, and the list does not
need to be reminded daily that you consider yourself
the biggest dealer with the rarest material in the
world anymore, we have all heard it for years now.
Michael Farmer

=== message truncated ===