[meteorite-list] 'Plutons' Push Planet Total Up To 12

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 16 10:26:37 2006

Hi Larry -

The committee is not considering is the historical
development in sufficient depth. They're only going
back to the era of Newtonian discovery, intead of to
the era of naked eye visibility. Then everyone knew
that there were 5 planets, the ones they could see.

Since we can only remember 9 numbers at a time, as in
a telephone number, why don't they just leave it
alone?

good hunting,
Ed

http://www.boston.com/news/science/articles/2006/08/16/nine_no_longer_panel_dec