[meteorite-list] WANTED: A decent Nantan piece

From: Walter L. Newton <newtonw2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 16 04:45:50 2006

Hi list

Does anyone have a decent sized Nantan piece for sale. I'm looking for
something at least 2 inches long by ?.

I would like one that is cleaned, but willing to take one crusted.

I have a separate display case for my classic irons (not really crazy about
irons anyway) but my stock of Nantan pieces are either very small ones or
the bigger ones are oxidized.

I'm not looking for a best of show or anything, just something to fill my
Nantan space in my display.

Most of what I see on Ebay is either very small, overpriced or junk
(sometimes all three).

A picture would be nice.

Please contact me off list.

Walter L. Newton