[meteorite-list] joel schiff

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 14 10:47:10 2006

Hello list.I just want to thank dean for sharing those moments with us about joel.Unless he comes to tucson ever,I do not know if I will ever meet him.I would like to.It was really nice of the meteorite community to share with him all he has done for all of us in the meteorite realm.The day after park foest fell,I would go on to find my meteorite.It was a 1.1 gram fragment with crust on one side and nothing on the back side.Well I do not know to this day if joel ever got anymore park forest,but I gave my very first meteorite find to joel as a gift.I would go on to find more,but it never even dawned on me what I had done.I JUST DID IT!Thanks again dean.It is nice to see joel up and about again.I hope he is doing well and I hope I meet him someday.Joel told me a couple of years ago that he has some chicago ties.That made feel good.And dean those pics were really nice.

                                                sincerely,steve arnold,chicago,usa!!

                Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com

  Illinois meteorites,since 1999!