[meteorite-list] In Memoriam Darryl Futrell

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 14 10:45:31 2006

Paul and List,
    Thank you Paul for posting.
    Yes, indeed this is a very good article about Darryl and his work. I had the honor of talking and corresponding with him several times. He was always willing to help, listen and point you in a direction. Bless him. Best Always in LIFE, dirk ross...Tokyo

Paul Harris <paul_at_meteorite.com> wrote:
  Incase anyone missed it, our August Meteorite Person of the Month is Darryl.

http://www.meteorite.com/Darryl_Futrell/

Thank you Bernd,

Paul