[meteorite-list] JOEL SCHIFF'S "retirement" party From theMeteorite Community

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 13 06:24:04 2006

Hi Dean,

Many thanks Dean for keeping us informed about Joel.
I have read your second post and must say that I'm really glad to read that Joel looks well and seems to have recovered, even if he
is certainly still fighting.
We all appreciated Joel's efforts to contribute at such a high level to the Meteorites' community long before I joined, but moreover
as many said before me, even those of us -like me- who never had the chance to meet him personnally, we appreciate so much his human
kindness and enthousiasm.
So I take this opportunity to wish you ALL THE BEST in your new life Joel, hoping that you still read the posts of the Met. List.
and please let me know when you will travel to Morocco as I'll do my best to try and be there at the same time!

Thanks again Dean, Maria, Geoff and All for all your efforts in organizing this surprise to Joel.
Best Stardusty Wishes,

Frederic