[meteorite-list] Meteorite coins

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 12 17:57:42 2006

Thanks to all the many people who responded,
        You might all enjoy at least having these pages for
pos. future reference. The one I had originally referenced
was the excellent stamp and coin page of "Pib" Burns:

http://www.pibburns.com/catastro/metstamp.htm

        However, I did not know Tim Heights also has an excellent
page on coins at:

http://www.meteorman.org/Meteorite_Coin.htm

        In addition, here is a page showing coins of all astronomical
references (from a numismaticist, not a meteorite person):

http://tjbuggey.ancients.info/astro.html

        This site was sent to me by my meteorite friend, Dirk Ross,
in Tokyo - thanks Dirk. The other two were sent by so many list
members I cannot list them all, but to whom I am very grateful.
        Hope some other list members enjoy these fine sites.
        Best wishes, Michael