[meteorite-list] AD - Excellent Auctions Ending Today, etc. - NICE NICE

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 9 10:04:33 2006

Dear List Members,

I have many excellent auctions ending today, tomorrow and next Tuesday,
including the remaining 7 specimens of my new CO3.2, NWA 4441 (I re-loaded
the available ones last night to end on next Tuesday). These are all under
my eBay seller name, NaturesVault.

Below are direct links to the CO3.2 specimens and some other great deals for
you to consider. In order for me to get caught up with last weeks flurry of
activity here, I will not be loading new auctions tonight, but will start a
new run at the beginning of the week. I am making progress going through
boxes and bags of meteorites here, but it will take some time to get truly
caught up (maybe in time for the Denver Show!?).

Remaining 7 Specimens of NWA 4441 CO3.2:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180016170508&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180016170754&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180016170959&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180016171191&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180016171464&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180016171635&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180016171795&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NWA 2921 R3.8 Individuals "Best I Have!"
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180016171927&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180016172039&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180016172174&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180016172319&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Other Great Items:
NWA 869 Individual 74.2g NICE and ORIENTED
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180014194320&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 3143 Diogenite Slice 22.7g LARGE and Thin
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180014210011&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
NWA 3159 Plutonic Eucrite 10.2g LARGEST I have left!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180014215338&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Dhofar 461 Lunar Slice 414mg LAST ONE I have.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180014219529&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

In addition to these great deals, I also have the last of the 1-kilo lots of
NWA 869 material currently available, 1-kilo lots of Unclassified Saharans,
Individuals and too many others to list. To see all that I have available,
click on one of the above links and then click "View seller's other items".
That, or go to eBay and search for items by seller, NaturesVault.

Thank you for looking and be sure to keep checking back as I will be loading
new and interesting items over the next couple of months.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection