[meteorite-list] Odd Gibeon Request

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 9 09:56:19 2006

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 09:02:11 -0400, you wrote:

>failed. Geller bombed on the Tonight Show years ago because Johnny
>Carson, a former professional magician, made sure Geller and his
>people never got anywhere near any of the objects he was going to
>bend. Predictably, the vibes weren't very good for Geller that evening !

The same thing happened a few years back on The Don and Mike radio show (a show
NOT known for giving guests an easy time). They didn't allow him to see or
handle the materials that they wanted him to bend before he was supposed to do
it. He told them the "I'm not a machine, I can't perform on command" line, they
told him if he wasn't going to do it, then leave, and he left.