[meteorite-list] Ad - Great Stuff - Auctions Ending - Bargains!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 8 15:26:03 2006

Dear List,

Just a quick note to let you know that I have several auctions ending in a
couple of hours. Most of these items were started out at just 99 cents and
there are several still at the opening bid. I also loaded 40 kilograms of
unclassified material with very low Buy-it-Now prices. This material
represents several years of building a stockpile which has been moved
several times. I am 3/4ths the way through it with a goal of liquidating the
rest before the end of October before I relocate. I do not want to absorb
yet another set of shipping costs when I move. This stockpile cannot be
replaced at the current rate so you may want to check them out. Once it is
gone, I have no way of replacing it. There simply is not enough material
coming out of Morocco, the shipping rates have gone way up and the suppliers
have raised their wholesale price on tier 4 material to 7.5 cents a gram in
small batches are but a few reasons these tier 3-4 lots are a good deal.

Here is a link to all of the auctions:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock