[meteorite-list] >> Opening of the Encyclopedia of Meteorites !!!

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 2 17:39:05 2006

Hello,

I'm happy to announce that the Encyclopedia of Meteorites is opened in its beta version.

The Encyclopedia is fully fonctional except maybe a few bugs which may appear. I apologize for any trouble that could happen. You can view the meteorite files, manage your own collection online and submitting pictures. In a few days, a PDF tutorial will be available to help you use the Encyclopedia. Anyway, I tried to make a really easy-to-use website.

You have to access to the Encyclopedia of Meteorites by using the login and password you chose during your registration. If you've forgotten them, please email me to get them back.

To go to the Encyclopedia of Meteorites, use this link : http://www.encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com

I worked hard on this website so if you wish to help me, feel free to send some money on Paypal (my account is pierre.pele_at_voila.fr)

Here are the rules for using the Encyclopedia.
By using the Encyclopedia of Meteorites, you agree to these terms, which contains provisions applicable to all users of our service :

1. If you choose to register as a member, you will be asked to click on a button "Register" indicating that you have read, and agree to all of the following terms

2. To register as a member of the service, you must be 18 years or lawfully permitted to enter into and form contracts under applicable law.

3. Encyclopedia of Meteorites makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of the service, or the content or products,
provided through the service. you expressly agree that your use of the service is at your sole risk and have to keep offline track of all datas and pictures you publish.

4. You acknowledge and agree that Encyclopedia of Meteorites is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of your resources, the content, or services.

5. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all content and material you upload, post or otherwise transmit using the service.Encyclopedia of Meteorites
has no ability to control the content you may upload, post or otherwise transmit using the service and does not have any obligation to monitor such content for any purpose.

6. Encyclopedia of Meteorites shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of the service, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental,
consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages, even if Encyclopedia of Meteorites has been advised of the possibility of such damages.

7. This Service is provided by Encyclopedia of Meteorites on an "as is" and "as available" basis and Encyclopedia of Meteorites reserves the right to modify, suspend
or discontinue the service, in its sole discretion, at any time and without notice. You agree that Encyclopedia of Meteorites is and will not be liable to you for any modification,
suspension or discontinuance of the service.

8. We retain the right to deny access to anyone who we believe has violated any term of this agreement, or to anyone else for any reasons, which we need not disclose,
at our discretion and convenience.

9. We reserve the right to delete, move, or edit any postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, or for any other other reasons, which
we need not disclose, at our discretion and convenience.

10. Prior to submitting your membership, you must accept all the terms and conditions. By accessing or using Encyclopedia of Meteorites, the user of this site and any
individual or entity on whose behalf a user accesses or uses the site agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and to our policy. Please read them carefully
and often as they are subject to change.

Many thanks for your support,

Pierre-Marie PELE