[meteorite-list] WOW, all hell is breaking loose in meteorite world!

From: meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 1 20:15:37 2006

Dang, what a note to see that a new fall has occured in India! I am now in Finland, on my way back to Sweden to hunt Muonionalusta. By this time tomorrow, I plan to have a pile of irons, a bag full of CC, and be making plans for India trip as well!
I have sent specimens of the Moss Norway fall to a top scientist in the USA to work on, so we might have an idea soon. I have many fragments as does Morten Bilet. It will be up for sale in a few weeks, but there is not much to offer as most fragments are small, around 1 or 2 grams, but we have some larger ones. I will likely be offering my larger pieces to Museums in trade.
I may well be back in Moss, Norway in a few days, but the Sweden trip was planned and we would have lost our plane tickets if we didnt go today.
Michael Farmer