[meteorite-list] CNN India/IBN reports 5 fragments recovered fromINDIAN FALL

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 1 11:45:19 2006

Good morning Sterling!

I used to get up in the morning at 10:00 at night, half an hour
before I went to bed... (Monty Python)

Luckily I had the Earth's rotational direction in my LA favor. Thanks
for noticing that we post the current
meteorite news. Some articles I catch from other sources but many
come from all of you posting to the list - Thank you!
I post the news as an RSS feed so the articles show up on The
Meteorite Exchange and Meteorite-Times
at the same time.

If I started yelling Copy! at 3AM I think my Editor (wife) would
seriously think about taking my typewriter away...

Paul

   Paul Harris paul_at_meteorite.com
   Jim Tobin jim_at_meteorite.com
   The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. http://www.meteorite.com
   Meteorite-Times Magazine http://www.meteorite-times.com
   Post Office Box 7000-455, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA