[meteorite-list] analysis of an ultrarefractory material from Granada, CO

From: Neildeal <neildeal_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 1 20:07:39 2006

I have read numerous posts reflecting negative criticism on my
research, which involves determining the origin of an unusual
ultrarefractory material from Granada, CO.  I'm consistently attacked
on my preliminary research, which identified the Granada material as a
lunar meteorite.  It is important to note that this was merely a
hypothesis and quickly changed as I acquired new data.  Also, I never
once sold or attempted to sell this material as a lunar meteorite.  My
new research suggests that it may have originated as a melt product
from Chicxulub.  Those that take the time to read my master's thesis
at: www.chicxulubmeteorite.com will find that the results of my
research require a need for further study. If I had the facilities
and/or funds then I would have a more precise age date determined
using 40Ar/39Ar by mineral separates.  Also, I would test for
cosmogenic isotopes such as 4He/20Ne.  Unfortunately, I'm unable to
perform such testing.  As such, my research remains at a standstill.

Best regards,

Neil Ray