[meteorite-list] AD - 1,3 kilo Diogenite for sale

From: Gibeon_at_aol.com <Gibeon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 30 13:43:06 2006

Hallo list,

I have a 1340 gram NWA Diogenite for sale.
It is not classified, but possibly paired with other well known Diogenites from NWA.
This piece has nice black fusion crust, 2ndary crust and some thumb prints.
Also you can see very well the olivine crystals inside.
Serious offers are welcome.
I accept WIRE transfere, Paypal ( plus fee ) and cash.
Payment in several steps is also possible for well known collectors.
I will ship after receiving the complete payment only by registered air mail or FedEx or something similar, so you don?t need to be afraid about the shipping security.
Today I took some photos in the sunlight.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Here are the links to click on it, or to copy into your browser.
Download may take some seconds, because the size of the photos are 0,3 ? 0,7 MB.
The first photos show the complete piece.
The last 5 photos are close ups of the crust.

http://www.strufe.net/bilder_sonstige/odio-1340gr-01.JPG
http://www.strufe.net/bilder_sonstige/odio-1340gr-02.JPG
http://www.strufe.net/bilder_sonstige/odio-1340gr-03.JPG
http://www.strufe.net/bilder_sonstige/odio-1340gr-04.JPG