[meteorite-list] offense

From: Ingo Herkstroeter <metopaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 26 10:23:56 2006

Hi Luke! Hi List!

Luke wrote:

"My point is people should not bring religious views into science
especially over use of words which i have seen used several times already
in the listing."

Well said, Luke! This list should be a place where people talk about
meteorites and related science and not about religion. I think there are
enough other platforms on the net to do so!
There is a clear difference between science and religion don?t let us mix it
up! If someone of this list feels attacked by a statement, try to calm down
and to realize, that he/she wouldn?t attack you!

Best Wishes

Ingo

--- Urspr?ngliche Nachricht ---

--
GMX Produkte empfehlen und ganz einfach Geld verdienen!
Satte Provisionen f?r GMX Partner: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/partner