[meteorite-list] ENCYCLOPEDIA OF METEORITES : Beta-testing starting today !!!

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 25 20:37:30 2006

I'm happy to invite you to the beta-testing of the ENCYCLOPEDIA OF METEORITES.

 I let you test the encyclopedia with this link :
 http://www.encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com

 I added a special account for demos and beta testing. Here it is :
 Login : demo
 Password : demo

 50% or so of the meteorite files are done.

 Test the files, test the advanced search engine, fill in the demo collection, add pictures, view the gallery, test the forum and ebay links...

 I remind you the encyclopedia will be 100% free but will need your registration (to allow special features as managing your collection and share your pictures with users)

 Please send me your feedback.

 Best regards

 Pierre-Marie PELE
 www.meteor-center.com