[meteorite-list] franconia (AD)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 23 23:24:12 2006

Hi Steve,
        As always, you are a wonder of nature...
1) Weren't you SELLING massive quantities of Franconia recently?
If so, why didn't you get one for yourself?
2) Didn't your wife forbid you to continue your association with
meteorites? Did you leave her? Did she leave you? Is she tied up
in the basement?
3) Keep it up..... can't wait to see the Steve-Haters bouncing off
the walls. Haven't had a good laugh off the list in weeks and they
are the best since Proud Tom took off or turned into comet dust or
whatever.
        Can hardly wait to see the out of focus photo of your proud
new purchase of a Frankonia specimen...... and the inevitable
advertisement to sell it a couple weeks later.... followed by another,
and another, and another, of course.
        Keep her tightly tied up.... my mouth is watering in anticipation
of the impending hilarity.
        Best wishes, Michael

on 4/22/06 6:26 PM, Steve Arnold, Chicago!! at steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com

--
"He is not a lover who does not love forever." - Euripides (485-406BC)