[meteorite-list] Meteorite List

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 23 12:44:01 2006

from the info is why Jones have problems....I ask why
is no possible put another moderator control the list
and when Jones have ended the problem he return to
moderate the list? Is impossible speack with this
method, if you want answer to a person the answer
arrive 1 day after...

Matteo

--- Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_hotmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi, all,
>
> Is the Meteorite List dying?
> It seems that there are less and less postings
> daily.
>
> Too bad, if it is - I have learned so much here!
>
> Is there another site that has taken over the task?
>
> Cheers,
> Pete

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it