[meteorite-list] AD - New Melted Ureilite and Ending Plutonic Eucrite

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 19 14:06:06 2006

Dear List Members,

Starting later today and over the next couple days, the remaining specimens
of my new Plutonic Eucrite Breccia, NWA 3159, are ending under my eBay
seller name, NaturesVault. All that I have available are on eBay right now
so if you are interested, this may be the time to bid.

I would also like to announce an interesting new Melted Ureilite, NWA 3156.
The Total Known Weight was just 138 grams and there are only 11 pieces
available. I will be listing these on eBay later this afternoon so if you
are interested, you may want to keep an eye on my auctions.

In addition to these new meteorites, I have a number of large classified and
unclassified chondrites including a cool new H4 Breccia weighing 6,583
grams! It is currently waiting for an NWA number assignment. There are
10-kilo and 1-kilo unclassified lots and my usual assortment of nice
rarities.

There are too many items to list here individually so if you are interested
in anything I have, please go to eBay and search for items by seller,
NaturesVault.

Best regards and "Thank You" for bidding with me,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com