[meteorite-list] National Meteoritical Societies

From: kenoneill_at_kenoneill.com <kenoneill_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 19 14:05:56 2006

Hi Jeff,

For the United Kingdom and Ireland there is the British and Irish Meteorite
Society.

For details see www.bimsociety.org

If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact myself
or Mark Ford BIMS chairman (cc'd on this email)

Regards

Ken O'Neill
Member of British and Irish Meteorite Society
IMCA 9463