[meteorite-list] RE:"Aventura del Monte Meteorite"

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Apr 17 01:40:38 2006

Hello list,

A list member asked the seller some questions and one of his replies was
forwarded to me, quoted below, as it refers to me. I did not tell him it
was a meteorite, and for the 20th time suggested need to sample it. Also,
the best irons I have ever seen are in the American Natural History Museum.
(That place rules.)

Please consider my list comments over anything you may or may not be told I
said.

"Absolutely. One of the local Meteor personalities came 2 days ago to test
it He was positive about all of his tests and also said that it was one of
the best he ever seen (He owns a Meteor collection)"

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas
www.meteoriteariticles.com