[meteorite-list] ...advice please!

From: Dave Carothers <davecarothers_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 14 23:23:39 2006

Good evening list members.

This unfortunate situation that Dave has described below has given me pause
to reflect those few no-account, slime-ridden, dishonorable scum bags that
purposely sell meteorwrongs, slag, etc. as meteorites or don't follow
through with their committments on a sale or prey on buyers for the sake of
the almighty dollar/pound/euro/etc.

I am also reminded of the vast majority of sellers who provide a great
product or service at a fair and reasonable price. The sellers that follow
through with the sale even when the auction produces a sales price that is
lower than biffcliffer's integrity. If you belong to this stellar group of
honorable people, you don't hear this often enough:

           THANK YOU!!!!!

Dave