[meteorite-list] NWA 3159 Plutonic Eucrite TKW Correction

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 14 10:36:51 2006

Dear List Members,

For those of you who have purchased the limited amount of NWA 3159, the new
Plutonic Eucrite Breccia, congratulations! I was made aware of a total known
weight (TKW) error on my part. When I originally wrote my eBay description
several months ago, I had "336 grams" but the actual is 397 grams. I
apologize for my error. If any of the lucky winners want a refund for the
TKW error, I will certainly do so, just let me know.

I originally had just 18 specimens listed but due to quick sales and many
emails requesting photos of additional specimens, I decided to put all that
was available on eBay for all to see, including the small fragments. It was
after listing them all that my TKW error became apparent. Again, please
accept my apologies for my oversight.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection