[meteorite-list] AD - New Plutonic Eucrite & Ending Auctions Today

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 12 12:31:06 2006

Dear List Members,

I would like to announce a new and very cool Brecciated Plutonic Eucrite
with vesicles, NWA 3159. Here is a link to a nice representative complete
slice:
http://www.lunarrock.com/4-12/dsc00001.jpg I will be loading the very best
18 pieces available of the low Total Known Weight of just 336 grams (before
type sample and cutting/polishing losses). Check eBay later today
(Wednesday) for this must-have eucrite under my seller name, NaturesVault.

I have many auctions ending today, several still at just 99 cents. Among
those auctions ending are my regular assortment of rare planetary, including
the best pieces of NWA 3171 Shergottite I have. In addition, I have a
variety of unclassified Saharan individuals, 1-kilo lots and 10-kilo lots.
You will also find the last of the NWA 869-paired material I have.

There are too many items to list here so be sure to go to eBay and search
for items by seller, NaturesVault. If you are interested in my new
Brecciated Plutonic Eucrite, I will have those specimens posted on eBay in
the afternoon so be sure keep an eye out for them.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)