[meteorite-list] Meteorite magazine

From: Thetoprok_at_aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Apr 10 10:41:23 2006

In a message dated 4/9/2006 1:29:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lebofsky_at_lpl.arizona.edu writes:
Hi Don:

Where are you located? You are the second person to say they got their
issue.
The first was in Tenn.; I think I could have walked it there faster.

Larry

PS I hope it was worth the wait. We should be faster with the next issue (I
hope).

--
Dr. Larry A. Lebofsky
Senior Research Scientist