[meteorite-list] Meteorite Times tektite of the month

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Apr 10 10:36:21 2006

Hi Phil and Norm,

Nice to talk to you again Phil, It's been a while! I did not have anyone
ask any questions nor offer any possible solutions
to the questions I posted in the March 2003 edition so I thought I'd post
the article again and throw out a different specimen...

Norm, this is the type of specimen I'm interested. It is a regular solid
patty, not hollow (~ 2.4 g/cc)
http://www.meteorite.com/links/2003/March/tc4.jpg
http://www.meteorite.com/links/2003/March/tc3.jpg

Norm, please let me know how many you have and the price. (off list please)

Thank you,

Paul