[meteorite-list] International shipping isssues

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Apr 10 10:34:38 2006

For me loose a pack its not a good question for not
buy outside USA forever....If I have to seen the only
2 packs never arrive from USA in this time, my
collection have only at 400 pieces and not 650 type
now.

Matteo

--- Dave Carothers <davecarothers_at_erols.com> ha

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it
Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info