[meteorite-list] International shipping isssues

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 9 01:29:20 2006

In a message dated 4/8/2006 8:33:23 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
davecarothers_at_erols.com writes:
Good afternoon list members,

On Jan 29, 2006 and on 25 February 2006 I won and paid for meteorites I had
won on eBay. The seller (from Germany) from the 29 Jan transaction and I
both came to the conclusion that the package was lost in the mail. The
seller in the second transaction (from France) is not answering my emails
and I've come to the opinion that this too is lost in the mail. I don't
care what the source of the problem is (Customs, Post Office, etc.) but I am
quickly coming to the conclusion that I cannot afford to continue to have
these international shipping issues.

Sorry, but I had to vent.............

Dave

I didn't really want to hear that!
I am waiting for 2 packages from Germany.
One in particular. It is a brand new meteorite!!!! ;-)

I am sorry, Dave.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com