AW: [meteorite-list] Repost, no replies. Meteorite living database

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 5 10:19:52 2006

Hi Kevin,

There was such a project with most of those specifications a while ago
(worlf-of-meteorites by Bernhard Rems), but it had to be shut down, because
of the mere feedback of the collectors.

On another project is orking at present Pierre-Marie Pel?,
let's hope, that he will have a better feedback.

Cheers!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----