[meteorite-list] Article about Martin Horejsi just came out!

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 30 11:32:15 2005

Hi Michael,

Thanks for noticing! Since the article is yesterday's news, here is
an archived link that might work today.

http://www.magicvalley.com/articles/2005/09/29/news_localstate/news_local_state.4.txt

I already recieved a call from someone in the area who thinks they
found a meteorite. I know, I know, there is plenty of volcanic rock
around here. Except this older woman described the rock crashing
through her roof and breaking up some things in her house. I think
that is at least worth taking a look at don't you?

Cheers,

Martin