[meteorite-list] Crackpot impact theory

From: star-bits_at_comcast.net <star-bits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 24 15:05:01 2005

<Why do you call this a "crackpot" theory?>

It is a crackpot theory because any supernova explosion 250 light years away that happened 40k years ago would be a major object in the night sky, not to mention that the gamma rays from a supernova that close would have wiped out ALL life on earth not just a few mammoths.

--
Eric Olson
ELKK Meteorites