[meteorite-list] Capot Rey...photos please of the H5

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 24 04:23:16 2005

Dear Martin and List,
  Respectfully Martin, because it has not be
classified by a qualified scientist. An IMB commands
a different price than a breccia. Best, Dirk

--- Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_Meteorite-Martin.de>

http://www.meteorites.com.au/odds&ends/catmountain.jpg

http://www.meteorites.com.au/odds&ends/impactmelts.html