[meteorite-list] Re: Ad Classified & NWA unclassified meteorites for sale

From: meteoriteplaya_at_comcast.net <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 23 11:40:22 2005

Hi All
This is my second installment for the Bessy unclassified NWA
meteorites. For those of you had a chance to go to the Denver show this
is old news but for those of you who did not THE SUPPLY IS DRYING UP.
It is amazing how few dealers have almost no wholesale quantities for
sale. I left prices as they were but will have to increase prices for
the next list. Some of the best bargains are left from the last list so
make sure you check those out as well.
I have also included some classified meteorites as well. These include
NWA's as well as numerous pieces from around the world. All will be
included in the 20% off sale. Don't miss your chance to purchase some
of these at bargain prices. If you see something you want but is out of
your price range just let me know and I'm sure we can work a payment
plan out.

Last sale
http://jensenmeteorites.com/A100.htm

Current sale page 1 NWA unclassified
http://jensenmeteorites.com/A200.htm

Page 2 classified
http://jensenmeteorites.com/A224.htm

Remember take 20% off the marked prices.
Mike

--
Mike Jensen IMCA 4264
Jensen Meteorites