[meteorite-list] NWA 2921 Classification

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 22 12:48:04 2005

Hello List Members,

I have been in contact with Dr. Bunch regarding the classification of NWA
2921. He is looking into this to see if there was a mix-up in one of two
labs. I will let you know what I find out. There have been several prominent
collectors and dealers who have contacted me regarding this. I hope I will
not be eating crow by announcing the CO classification if there was an error
in the lab, but am more than willing to do so if need be. This just shows
that errors are possible and it is up to collectors and dealers to
constantly question classifications, if needed, to keep them correct.

I will post what I find out as soon as I hear.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)