[meteorite-list] RE: meteorite collecting - Worth magazine

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 21 16:14:55 2005

Hello Lee,

I am forwarding your request to the Meteorite Central list. It has about
600 meteorite collectors, dealers and researchers in its body.

If any list members would like to be interviewed by Mr. Gimpel please
e-mail, off list, he is not a list member, to the address below.

Wish you well Lee, if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

Hi --

I am writing an article for Worth magazine (www.worth.com) about collecting
meteorites and found your web site while doing research. As a starting
point I'd like to talk to people who are serious collectors about their
interest in this particular collectible. Worth is targeted at a very
affluent readership so I would be looking to speak with someone who fits
that description as well. If you could put me in touch with some folks who
seem appropriate I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm hoping to do interviews in
the coming week.

Thank you for your help. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Lee

Lee Gimpel
Freelance Writing

Richmond, VA 23235