[meteorite-list] Re: Raffle, The Final Tally

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 21 12:31:25 2005

I absolutely concur! And hats off to Geoff for excellently managing this at
your side of the big pond!

May I humbly suggest da same procedure for our one and only Martin Altmann
from Munich, who deserves this as well. Martin, to me, besides being a
knowledgeable, honest and IMHO much underrated German meteorite dealer in
terms of DMR ("Deserved Marketing Results" :-)), is one of those guys who
has continuously done and is still doing what he can do for welfare and
charity purposes over here on this side of the pond, proven by a lot of
actions in the past, his continuing help for poor schoolpeople in Romania
being just being one example. Give him a hand, too, folks!

Well, just another little personal note,
Alex
Berlin/Germany

> Well then Geoff! As slacker junior member of the

"Do-with-your-life-something-that-has-never-been-done-but-which-you-feel-needs-doing-Committee",