[meteorite-list] Just When You Thought It Was Safe . . .

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 20 21:50:27 2005

Dear Listees:

Well, now that's all over and done with, I have another raffle for you.

No, I'm not kidding!

Our friend John Gwilliam asked me to post the following on his behalf.
This is well worth checking out, especially those of you who are
interested in gold -- and let's face it, who isn't? : )

 From John:

"Fellow meteorite hunter and gold prospecting master, Bill Southern,
started a raffle at about the same time Geoff did. The prizes are gold,
silver, platinum, some meteorites and even a gold claim in the Prescott
National Forest. The first prize consists of gold nuggets, specimens
and a one ounce bar. My guess is that first prize is worth close to
$2,000. Second place is a lot of silver and gift certificates with
third place being a half ounce platinum bullion coin.

Here's the link to it. The drawing will take place in Tucson on October
1, 2005 and all proceeds are being donated to the Salvation Army.

http://www.meteoriteimpact.com/nuggetshooter-raffle.htm"

Regards,

Geoff N.