[meteorite-list] Phenomenology of meteorite scalecubes, kind of AD

From: Dr. Svend Buhl <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 19 15:54:07 2005

Hello list,

about one month ago we have announced a small series of engraved meteorite
cube-scales for sale. Our cubes have currently entered final production
status and will be ready to ship within this week.

Thanks for all your replies, orders and suggestions we received. For those
involved, we created a little website on the history of meteorite
scalecubes. We hope its entertaining, please dont take the content too
seriously:

http://www.niger-meteorite-recon.de/en/meteorite-scalecube.htm:

As a matter of fact we have announced our cubes at a price below $ 10.
Although production costs exceeded this amount by far, we stand to our word.
Since this price is ruin, as Matteo would say, the bad news are, that the
price of $ 9.00 per item is only valid for clients who have already placed
their order or reservation.

Should there be further demand, we may offer the remaining cubes, currently
some 20, at a price of $ 21.95 each. Those interested may send us an email
to be put on the waiting list. We ask for a little patience as we will have
to complete the shipping of the pre-orders before continuing with the
waiting list.

Clients, who have ordered or reserved cubes are asked to confirm their order
by email, we will calculate shipping costs and send you our Paypal address.

Thanks again for your patience and interest
best regards

Svend Buhl

www.Niger-meteorite-recon.de