[meteorite-list] ad Mesosiderite NWA 2945

From: AstronomicalResearchNetwork <AstronomicalResearchNetwork_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 15 12:00:31 2005

Hello list member .
My company Northwest Airlines went into bankruptcy yesterday .
I probably am out of a job at age 58 .
I have dropped the price is this wonderful mesosiderite to $2.25/g
for museum grade specimens and to $2 /g for smaller and excellent
specimens .
I have many other specimens to look at on my website please look ,
http://www.meteorites4sale.net/

http://www.meteorites4sale.net/Mesosiderite_Sale.htm

I will releasing Space Rocks V our CD on meteorites with our complete
Book on the CD over one thousand pictures and movies .
Over 600 mb of material and over 5,000 man hours to produce .
It was first started in 1997 and revised and modified to this date 9/15/2005
The price will be $99 with Free shipping worldwide and Papal accepted
If you are interested please Email me off the list .
Thank you for your support in these hard times for me and my family !!!
Kenneth Regelman