[meteorite-list] Re: meteorites, stone axes, and Hounds of Heaven

From: chris aubeck <caubeck_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 14 19:01:10 2005

Hi Dirk,

Big thanks for this reference, it serves me well!

In fact I am interested in the mention of "the thunder-god`s ink
block" particularly. I wonder whether this has any connection with the
dragon eggs (which I have always considered very meteorite-like) that,
in traditional belief, provided ink for a hundred years, up to the
time when the dragon burst out? I recall de Visser wrote about this,
but as I have to rush out I can't look it up till tonight.

Fascinating.

Chris